Temple Run 2 is the long awaited sequel to one of the most popular arcade games for mobile phones. It has been developed by Imangi Studios has not let its fans down! If you want to play this awesome game on your desktop computer or over your flatscreen TV, we show you how to download Temple Run 2 for PC and install it using an Android emulator.
Temple Run 2 For PC Download Step-By-Step Guide
- If you have already installed and configured BlueStacks correctly, just run BlueStacks and skip ahead to step 5.
- Download BlueStacks For PC.
- Install BlueStacks For Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8.
- Configure your Google Account for BlueStacks.
- Click on ‘App Search‘.
- Enter ‘Temple Run 2‘ in the search box and click on ‘Find‘.
- Look for the right app (it should say exactly ‘Temple Run 2‘) and click on the ‘Install‘ button beside it.
- Click on the ‘Temple Run 2‘ icon in the Android Market column (the one at the right).
- If you get a dialog that asks you whether you accept the Google Play TOS, just click the ‘Accept‘ button.
- The official app screen from the Google Play store will be shown, click the ‘INSTALL‘ button in the upper right corner.
- You will be shown the permissions that the Temple Run 2 game needs to be able to run correctly, click on the ‘ACCEPT‘ button in the lower right corner.
- After that the installation procedure has finished, you can click on the ‘OPEN‘ button in the upper right corner to launch Temple Run 2.
- Temple Run 2 should start up correctly and is now ready to be played!
This is it, you have now correctly installed Temple Run 2 on your desktop computer. Have fun!